Terms and Conditions of Sale
If a quote is given more than two (2) months in advance of the event, it may be subject to cost increases. Your event will not be confirmed until your deposit has been received.
We reserve the right to increase prices without further notice, for confirmed and non-confirmed events, and the final confirmed price will be provided two (2) weeks prior to your event, which will not be more than 10% more than the agreed quote, unless the guest numbers are increased or there are other changes/additions to the original requirements quoted.
A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the quoted total function value is required if your event is booked more than two (2) months in advance, otherwise a 50% deposit of the quoted total function value is required on booking. Payment of your deposit is your acceptance of our terms and conditions. Once your deposit is paid, your booking is confirmed on the agreed date and your deposit is not refundable or transferable.
Payment of your final invoice is required at least seven (7) days prior to your event.
Any additional costs incurred on your event day will be invoiced immediately after the event.
Should any invoice not be paid by the due date, interest will be calculated at a rate of 8% per day. Any costs associated to the collection of outstanding monies will be added to the invoice.
In the circumstance of the event being cancelled, with written notice given, the following terms and conditions will apply:
- Sixty (60) days or more prior to the confirmed event date, cancellation will incur a cancellation fee equal to $200.00.
- Between sixty (60) days and fourteen (14) days (inclusive) prior to the confirmed event date, cancellation will incur a cancellation fee equal to 25% of the total quoted event value.
- Between fourteen (14) days and seven (7) days (inclusive) prior to the confirmed event date, cancellation will incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the total quoted event value.
- Less than seven (7) days prior to the confirmed event date, cancellation will incur a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total quoted event value.
Our Public Liability Insurance coverage of $20 million covers our services, equipment (owned by MoreISH Catering), and staff, however it does not cover any equipment or contractors hired on your behalf.
We accept no responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged goods. Any damage caused by you, your guests or your contractors will be your responsibility for repair or replacement costs.
CONFIRMATION OF NUMBERS AND MENU
Confirmation of final guest numbers, which must be a minimum of 30 guests, and menu selection must be given at least sixty (60) days prior to the event. If your event is booked and confirmed less than sixty (60) days prior to your event, the following terms and conditions will apply:
- if your event is booked and confirmed within sixty (60) days menu selection must be given at least thirty (30) days prior to the event
- if your event is booked and confirmed within thirty (30) days, menu selection must be given at least fourteen (14) days prior to the event
- If your event is booked and confirmed within twenty one (21) days, menu selection must be given within 12 hours of the booking being confirmed.
If your menu selection is not made at least fourteen (14) days before the event, a late menu selection fee of $200 will be charged
You can reduce the quoted number of guests quoted on by up to 10% prior to final numbers being provided and the confirmed numbers will form the basis of your final invoice.
We source seasonal produce and menu items are dependent on availability and are subject to change up to seven (7) days prior to your event.
We will accommodate most special dietary requirements as requested, at no extra charge, but are unable to guarantee menu items will be free of all traces of nut, dairy, gluten, and other products. We do not have a Kosher kitchen therefore are unable to produce Kosher food and any Kosher food ordered would have an additional cost.
Staffing hours quoted may vary according to the requirements on the day of the event. Any additional hours required on the day will be billed separately following the event.
Staff hours billed will include pre-event briefing and loading and will include post event duties such as cleaning and loading.
Staff rates are subject to increases, which will occur on the occasion of award rates being increased.