Ladies down south, check out these scrumptious catering companies that will have you and your guests drooling come meal time.
1. Celebrate your special day in a Victorian marquee location or at home with Peter Rowland Catering (http://www.peterrowland.com.au), based in Melbourne's South Yarra region. Menu choices include seared tuna with a julienne of Asian herbs and sticky sesame lime sauce; twice-baked duck breast for main; and soft-centred organic choc pudding with rich double cream - yummo!
2. MoreISH Catering (http://www.moreishcatering.com.au) on the Mornington Peninsula offers fresh canapés, gourmet barbecue buffets and a la carte menus perfect for your seaside surroundings. Using fresh, locally sourced produce, the delectable dishes on the menu will give guests a dining experience they won't quickly forget.
3. Classic High Tea (http://www.classichightea.vpweb.com.au) in Melbourne brings silver service catering into your wedding venue - great for a vintage-themed wedding. Dine on a selection of bite-sized savoury tarts and pastries, assorted gourmet sandwiches, cakes and warm and cold beverages.
4. Hand-rolled potato and pumpkin balls stuffed with camembert and chives, pumpkin, zucchini and sundried tomato risotto and heart-shaped chocolate fudge are just some of the delightful offerings on the menu from Two Sisters Catering(http://www.twosisterscatering.com.au) in Bendigo.
5. Nothing sums up an Aussie celebration like a barbecue! Melbourne-based Mezzelicious (http://www.mezzelicious.com.au) provides tasty finger food in an array of barbie-friendly delights such as meat souvlaki, salmon, octopus and prawn sticks, antipasto and pita breads, lime Thai fish cakes, Greek and Caesar salads and much more.
6. Spice Island Catering (http://www.spiceisland.com.au) provides contemporary flavour and flare to bridal couples getting married at a range of venues on Phillip Island. Whether you're having an intimate affair with 10 guests or a large soiree for 1000, they can tailor a menu to your specific needs.